She Warrior Self Defense: The Complete Beginner Training
Learn how to avoid danger, protect yourself and stay safe both mentally and physically.
"Jenn is an amazingly attentive coach and teacher! I love how she breaks down the concepts in such an easy-to-understand manner. Taking self defense has been on my bucket list and Jenn does not disappoint! I felt like a bad a$$ afterwards and now have the basic tools to defend myself properly in any situation. I would absolutely recommend Jenn for anyone looking to gain confidence, bad a$$ery, and skills to protect themselves anywhere/anytime!"
- Karishma Donde, Breathwork Coach
SHE WARRIOR Self Defense: The Complete Beginner Training
*Rated the best self defense for women online training of 2020 by Verywell Fit!*
Welcome Friends,I'm Jenn Cassetta and I teach women how to feel strong, safe and confident from the streets to the boardroom. My goal for this program is for you to not have to feel fearful when you're out commuting to work, shopping with friends, home alone or out with your kids. After completing this training you will have options and the tools to protect yourself and your loved ones from harm.
Everyone has the right to feel SAFE and it starts with a mindset.
Self Defense training is not only about learning how to physically defend yourself. It helps develop a deeper sense of confidence that will help you assert yourself in all areas of your life: relationships, at work and in the public domain.
Whatever your motivation for wanting to learn self defense is, I got you covered. If you:
- have been the victim of sexual assault
- have been harassed or bullied
- have ever felt frozen from fear
- have ever imagined yourself in a dangerous situation with no way out
I HAVE YOUR BACK.
Through the She Warrior Self Defense program you'll develop a deeper understanding of the ABC's of self defense: awareness, boundaries, communication and defense to help you own your power and defend yourself both mentally and physically.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
The first half of the course breaks down the mental and emotional techniques, which are the cornerstone of personal safety. You'll learn:
- the 3 physiological reactions we have in response to fear
- how to develop deeper awareness
- how to set clear boundaries
- how to powerfully communicate those boundaries
- how to de-escalate a situation if possible
During the second half of the course, you will learn:
- how to use your body as a weapon to defend yourself
- how to strike, elbow, knee and kick
- how to get out of different grabs, chokes and holds
- defense tactics from the ground
There are a total of 24 short video lessons that you can watch over and over again to practice and perfect your technique. You will also get 3 Bonus Videos that include meditation and workouts if you want to go next level.
Once registered, you have complete access to the entire course. So, you can do the entire course at once or split it up over time. Your call!
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are new to self defense and want to learn the basics from the comfort of your own home.
- You have always wanted to learn self defense but have been intimidated to learn at a typical martial arts studio.
- You have not been able to relate to men teaching women's self defense courses.
- You felt that you need to be in shape in order to learn self defense (NOT TRUE!).
Anyone with a small space can in their home or office can learn these techniques and practice along with this video. It's great to have a partner to practice with eventually and you can even get a group together and make it a party!
I've been teaching self defense for over 15 years to thousands of women and am excited to offer this workshop to women everywhere, thanks to the Teachable platform. I've taught this program at companies that include: Accor Hotel Group, Uber, Viacom, Warner Bros., William Morris Endeavor and more! For more on my background, head to my full website.
Once you register into this program, it is yours to practice time and time again until you have embodied it.
You will be able to release your inner power, embrace your inner strength and to never feel like a victim again.
1. My favorite moving meditation which helps ground you, enhance your awareness, reduce stress and anxiety and has been proven by science to help lower blood pressure and stress hormones.
2. Level 1 (beginner) Kickboxing Workout: embody the movements while getting in a full body, fat-burning workout.
3. Level 2: (intermediate) Kickboxing Workout: once you've got the moves down, kick it up a notch for a bigger sweat and boost your metabolism with body fat blasting exercise.
Join Me In This Journey to Take Your Power Back
and Never Feel Like a Victim Again!
"It was wonderful taking Jenn's training and learning how to defend myself if a scary situation were to arise. She showed the moves and supplied the confidence to feel like a She Warrior and that sticks with me daily."
- Julia Santucci, Founder of Go Emerald Green
"Jenn's self defense class illustrated the need to be prepared. I leave the training feeling more confident to kick butt, get big and fight off any potential attackers in the future! I recommend this online self defense course to anyone and everyone!"
- Emily Merrill, Founder, Six Degrees Society
"Jenn is super relatable. Her course is incredibly inspiring, authentic and fun. I learned practical techniques that help me feel and project the badass that I know I am. It was so impactful for me that I wound up teaching some moves to friends of mine afterwards. This course is a must to feel powerful and confident in the world."
- Heather Rader, Founder, Spirit Horse Vineyards
"I HIGHLY recommend Jenn Cassetta! If you are looking to feel strong and confident, and to be able to defend yourself if need be, Jenn is your gal. Her course
is fun, informative, and a great workout!"
- Kim Starzyk, Health Coach
Jennifer is one of the top nationally recognized self defense experts who speaks to audiences around the country on empowerment, self-defense and wellness. Equipped with her 3rd degree black belt in HapKiDo and Master’s degree in Nutrition, Jennifer works as a a health and empowerment coach to clientele that include CEO’s, celebrities and corporations. Her mission is steadfast: to help people feel more strong, safe and confident from the streets to the boardroom.
Based in Los Angeles, Jennifer creates corporate wellness programs, teaches self-defense seminars and speaks to audiences at college campuses, conferences and corporations across the country.
Jennifer has been featured on The Today Show, The Doctors, Rachael Ray, The Real and more. She published her first book, Hear Me Roar: How to Defend Your Mind, Body and Heart Against People Who Suck in 2014 and was a featured expert on ABC's weight loss reality show, My Diet is Better Than Yours.
StartThe 3 F's: Fight, Flight and Freeze (3:53)
StartBasing Out (2:05)
StartYour Body's Natural Weapons (1:15)
StartHow to Use the Weapons on Your Body (4:47)
StartMost Effective Targets (1:57)
StartStriking the Targets (4:19)
StartPractice, practice, practice! (9:26)
StartShoulder Grab Defense (3:27)
StartBear Hug Defense (2:00)
StartFront Choke Defense (3:06)
StartChoke From Behind Defense (2:35)
StartPony Tail Grab Defense (4:15)